Citizenship and Residency Status Changes
It is important that your correct citizenship and residency status be recorded as this will affect:
- access and entitlement to Commonwealth support and Commonwealth assistance
- eligibility for and access to HECS-HELP, 费-HELP, SA-HELP and OS-HELP assistance
To check the status recorded for you, log in to the My白菜网所有网站学生门户 并导航到“您”视图.
If the recorded citizenship status is incorrect, you will need to provide proof of citizenship/residency before any amendment can be made. Proof of citizenship/residency includes 认证 true and correct copies of any of the following documents:
- full 澳大利亚n birth certificate issued prior to 20 August 1986
- documents that prove you are an 澳大利亚n citizen by descent*
- a Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status issued by the (former) 澳大利亚n Department of Immigration (NOTE: these certificates are no longer issued)
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) entitlement details issued by the Department of 首页 Affairs
- the title page and any 澳大利亚n visa stamps from your passport that was issued by a country other than 澳大利亚
*You can find further details about these documents on the 澳大利亚n Government Citizenship website.
NOTE: If your name has changed since your document was issued, you will also need to supply a 认证 true and correct copy of the document showing your name change.
If your status is incorrect, you should send proof of your citizenship/residency to 学费 或邮寄至:
学费 for domestic students are reviewed annually and can increase from year to year. You will be charged each term the rate applicable in that term. 在某些情况下, you may pay more as a domestic student than the fees you were paying as an international student. 除了, you will become ineligible for any Scholarship awarded only to international students, e.g. 副校长奖学金.
Some students who change status from international to domestic may be eligible for a Commonwealth supported rather than a full fee paying place. Once you have provided proof of the change to your status your details will be updated and Student 治理 will advise you of your options.
Students who have attended a citizenship ceremony and who are in possession of their 澳大利亚n citizenship certificate may be eligible for 费-HELP, SA-HELP, OS-HELP, 或HECS-HELP. Once you have provided proof of the change to your status your details will be updated and Student 治理 will advise you of your options.
Students who are New Zealand citizens and who become permanent residents of 澳大利亚 must update their status with CQ大学. Some students will experience no impact as a result of this change. 然而，其他人将受到影响. 例如, holders of the Special Category Visa (SCV) who were eligible for HELP assistance (HECS, 费, SA, or OS-HELP) will no longer be eligible.